Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Last night Babykiss was baptised. Tonight they went to the ocean again and I was able to witness the Baptism of Kevin. About 20 of us went down to the ocean to share in the joy of this occasion. Kevin came up on shore after the baptism and was shivering almost uncontrollably. They had forgotten to bring any towels, dry clothes or anything else. I mentioned this to him and he said "I was too excited to think about such"... I gave him my shirt (thankful for the excuse to be in a t-shirt.... cooler). The temperature is somewhere in the mid 70's.
Dixie had the privilege of setting in on a Bible Study with one of the students this morning. The girl had already decided she is planning on being baptized. While Dixie was at the center, she counted more than 60 students in various activities. The real joy is seeing that it did not even look crowded! The Lord does truly bless!